Symantec released GSS V3.1 on March 7th 2016. This release can upgrade an existing GSS 3.0 install but it requires a new license, the one from GSS 3.0 will not work.
This minor version contains the following enhancements:
- Support for Windows 10 out of the box
- save and restore to local drive and network share is back (not in 3.0)
- Partition imaging added (console)
- Improved Automation Folder Feature
- Enhanced Sysprep support for Win10
- Support for multiple WinPE versions
- Updated LinuxPE (newer Kernel)
- Support for WinPE 10 added
- Path to an installed ADK/WAIK can now be set
- Main console UI dialogs were updated (for new features and low screen resolutions)
- Updated ASDK – GSS Administrator Software Development Kit (this will be a separate release in the next months)
Note: The first Hotfix package for GSS 3.1 (HF1) will be released at the end of april 2016.