The waiting is over as HPE finally released its long-awaited Proliant DL 385 G10 server refresh with AMDs new Epyc Server CPUs (code name “Naples”). This Server comes with a 1P or 2P configuration like in the previous generation of the DL385. HP already added some of the required drivers for the DL 385 G10 server to the latest Service Pack for ProLiant 2017.10.1 (spp-2017.10.1_1), but for the latest driver and firmware updates go to the HPE support site or check the links below.
- User Guide
- Maintenance and Service Guide
- Troubleshooting Guide for HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers
- Linux Network Tuning Guide for AMD EPYC Processor Based Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server – PCIe Devices May Not Be Discovered
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server – Windows Server 2016 Will Not Respond During Boot of Installation Media If IOMMU Is Enabled With AMD EPYC Processors
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server – Server Will Experience ECC Correctable and Uncorrectable Errors When Running 16G or 32G DIMMs With the Maximum Memory Bus Frequency Set to a Value Other Than “Auto”
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server – The Second Port in the HPE Ethernet 25Gb 2-port 640FLR-SFP28 Adapter Cannot Be Detected For Virtual Functions (VFs) By SR-IOV Under a Windows Server 2012 R2 Virtual Machine (VM)
Important Driver Updates
- iLO 5 Channel Interface Driver for Windows Server 2016 V18.104.22.168 (20 Nov 2017). Fix: Corrected a Windows bugcheck (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) that could occur if iLO Remote Console or iLO Virtual Media are in use.